(C) 2015, Eric C. S. Dynamic
First Draft, 17 October 2015
This outline tries to address all major points but is necessarily incomplete. Much more discussion could be provided, but this tries to stress the main points quickly, in order to provide a good working mental image of the situation. What is said below is suggestive of the reality we currently live in. This was written specifically with America in mind, but what is said operates over most of the planet.
(1) Everyone is psychologically depressed.
- Because they have no control over the things that impact them.
- Because they are panicked that they will lose everything and end up in the gutter.
- Because they are helpless victims of other people’s preying upon them.
- Nobody has the attention span to focus on anything anymore.
- Everyone is angry about everything and at everyone else all the time.
- Any attempt from outside the person to get their attention to anything is regarded as an affront and a personal attack and treated as such.
- The person tries to annihilate their consciousness as much as they can with distractions and entertainment.
- Any awareness of their own circumstances must be combated and denied. The key is locked inside the box that it opens.
(2) Everyone has been miseducated and is misinformed.
We live in a Propaganda State, whose interest it is to conceal this nature of the State from us. Our educational systems are controlled by the people who wish to control us, and they always have been.
- Nobody knows or understands History:
- Nobody knows how the world came to be the way it is. We are born, and then given to believe that the world has always been the way it is now.
- We are encouraged to think that the current state of affairs was arrived at intelligently and is the best possible state of affairs and should never change.
- Nobody is taught the political, economic, or social flows of history.
- We are given to believe that Capitalism has always existed as it does now and that it has always been the free choice of an educated people.
- We are not taught that people wanted Socialism even before Capitalism was invented. We are not taught that the struggle for Socialism has been a major and continuous theme of history for several hundreds of years, up to the present day. We are taught, however, that Socialism is evil.
- For most of history, many peoples have been taught that they are morally, intellectually and spiritually superior to all other people.
- We are not taught that throughout history, people have objected to being exploited and controlled by other people. We are not taught that people fought against this exploitation and control, and we are not taught that in many cases those fighting won the freedom they sought.
- We are not taught what consequences there are for all other people stemming from choices our leaders make. We are not taught what long-term consequences there will be for ourselves due to the choices we make now. We are taught to live only for the moment, with little regard to the future.
- We are not taught that cooperation between individuals is part of our genetic programming, even more so than competition.
- We are not allowed to understand the true goals of those who hold power in our name.
- We are not allowed to know how the money collected from us is spent.
- We are not allowed to know what the consequences are for those subject to the policies of our leaders, either within our country or for those outside it.
- We are not allowed to know, in fact, who exercises actual power in our country.
- We are not allowed to know that our people have stood up against the leaders in the past. We are not allowed to know that in many cases the people won the freedom that they sought.
- We don’t know that people just like ourselves fought the system and won. Thus we don’t realize that we have any reason to try again on our own.
- We don’t know what mistakes those people made when they lost their struggles, so we have to start from scratch each time.
- We don’t know for how long we have been suffering the very same things at the hands of our leaders.
- We don’t remember that the lies they use today are the same lies they have used forever. Thus we believe the same lies repeatedly.
(3) We live in a Propaganda State, whose interest it is to conceal our people’s thoughts from each other.
Our media systems are controlled by the people who wish to control us, and they always have been.
- We are not allowed to challenge the authority of those in power.
- We are discouraged from learning anything about the past.
- We are not allowed to hear from each other.
- We are told what “everyone else believes” and have no way to verify it. If we dislike something about the system, we are told that we are the only ones who do.
- We are told what to believe and are never allowed to question the information we are given.
- We are not allowed, under any circumstances, to know that we have the collective power to overthrow the system.
- We are told that each of us should only look out for ourself. We are discouraged from forming groups, unless it is for a purpose the State desires.
- We are encouraged to be selfish and to believe that we are in competition with everyone else in our society and in the world.
- We are discouraged from sharing with others or helping others.
- We are encouraged to dislike or hate anyone different from ourselves and anyone whose beliefs differ from our own.
- Each of us is encouraged to think that we and we alone understand the world, that we and we alone are right, and that anyone who disagrees with us is an enemy.
- Each of us is isolated from everyone else and believes that he or she is powerless and without friends, or understanding, from anyone else.
- People around us are injured or die and we do not care.
- Our State injures or kills people and we do not care.
- If we should be injured, we believe that no-one will care or render assistance.
- We believe that we cannot and must not expect anything from others or rely upon others. Nor they from us.
(4) We live in a Police State.
- We are not allowed possession of and control over our own bodies if the system so decides. [abortion, reproduction]
- We are not allowed to modify our own consciousness for learning, exploration or pleasure. [drugs]
- We are not allowed to confront those in authority in any ways that authority does not approve.
- We are not allowed to demand any accountability from those who rule over us.
- We are not allowed to interfere with the State in anything that it does, no matter how wrong we know those things to be.
- We are not allowed to modify the State itself. Those in power are beyond our ability to control. We are not allowed to choose who rules us.
- We are not allowed to question the operation of the State, nor should we expect that it would answer any questions put to it.
- People who attempt to interfere will have their economic lives destroyed; or be imprisoned; or be killed; or any two or all three in sequence.
- People behave themselves as ordered by the State; or else are ruined, ostracized, imprisoned, tortured, or murdered.
- Dissent does not exist.
- There is no organized resistance to the State.
(5) We live in a Military / Corporate Dictatorship.
- We exist to serve the State. Anyone who does not, (is ruined, ostracized, imprisoned, tortured, and) is allowed to die or is made to die.
- Corporations decide how we shall live, what and who we should like, what we will eat, what we will consume, what we should do, how we will think, what we can know.
- We exist in order to work so as to hand our money to the Military and to the Corporations for their purposes. We are not allowed purposes of our own:
- Any functions that do not serve the Corporations are discouraged or prohibited.
- We are not allowed to dissent from this system.
- American and other societies as we see them today: malevolent and uncaring, aggressive and destructive.
- Malaise: There is no reason to live, to act, to think, to dream, to hope, to love, to work, to have friends, or even to have children.
- Homo Sapiens is a failed species.